Thursday, May 22, 2014

Miranda Lambert - Mama’s Broken Heart

I found this song first through my friend’s blog, where she had a post promoting current country music songs she liked. The sassy lyrics appealed to me. I later found out my mother liked the song because of its baldfaced rejection of the (by my standards, old-fashioned) convention that dictates women should maintain a prim & proper appearance while keeping their feelings pent up so they don’t seem hysterical or overly emotional. Later, another friend, who doesn’t typically listen to country but also found the song funny, sent it to me as a recommendation. Fun fact: This hit song was written by the country artist whose solo music I posted recently, Shane Mack.
Note: I’m using the official music video, which has HD, because it adds… attitude.

Miranda Lambert - Mama’s Broken Heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment