Friday, May 16, 2014

F(x) - NU ABO

OK, I actually don't really like this song... Heck, I don't even really like this group. They're your typical poppy Korean girl group... with one exceptional element: OMGAMBER!!! Yes, my one reason for watching this video repeatedly is the group's Taiwanese American rapper, Amber. Actually, I remember that before my classmate posted the link to this video on FB, my friend recommended them to me, saying their music was mostly not my style, except the rapper was awesome. Right she was. Interestingly enough, she is by far and by numerous measures I’ve observed the most popular member of the group—among Americans, that is. In Korea, when I told my coworker that Amber was the only member of the group she was shocked, claiming that in Korea nobody liked her because she’s “like a man”. The very trait that makes her the favorite among Americans, her tomboyishness that sets her apart, is evidently the cause of her unpopularity among Koreans.
Note: As this is a K-pop music video, naturally it’s in HD.

F(x) - NU ABO:

No comments:

Post a Comment