Monday, April 28, 2014

Missy Elliot feat. Ludacris - Gossip Folks

God, this song is so catchy, and I always really liked Luda’s flow on it. I’ve never owned an album by this famous hip hop artist, but her singles that I heard on the radio were always ear-catching. I think this song’s music video may have been the first I saw by this rapper, so I wasn’t acquainted with how weird her videos tended to be. The breakdancing little girls are my favorite part, and I’ve heard they make an appearance in a number of her music videos. Also in other music videos are the illustrated homages to deceased music figures Aaliyah and Left Eye from TLC. This is one of those songs where you try to sing along but because you can’t make out the lyrics you just say gibberish… but in this case those lyrics really are gibberish.

Missy Elliot feat. Ludacris - Gossip Folks:


The song has profanity, but the music video of which I spoke is censored:

No comments:

Post a Comment