Friday, November 23, 2012

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies)

I just acquired the latest album by this artist, which people seem to be saying is a standout on their relatively long discography, so I wanted to celebrate this acquisition by posting another song by them. However, I haven’t listened to the new album yet, so instead I’m posting what I think was the first song I heard by them, and what got me interested in them in the first place. This song was used in a really good fanvideo someone made for the somewhat disturbing Singaporean film 15. This song fit the dark, sinister tone of the film so well I ended up watching the fanvideo many times and developed a liking for the song along with it.
Note: Woo, HD again!

Deftones - Change (In the House of Flies):

No comments:

Post a Comment