Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Darren Hayes - A Conversation with God

'Tis another track by the wonderful & talented Darren Hayes. I love how personal many of his songs are, and this one in particular is both beautiful and revealing; I think it's one of his best songs ever. It's about the point in his life at which he contemplated suicide by driving off the Golden Gate Bridge and was dangerously close to doing so. For serious. 0_0 (Even though he never specifically explains that in the song, the lyrics paint a picture so well that I could tell that’s what it was about even before I read interviews in which he says that’s what happened!) I’m glad he didn’t go through with it because then we probably wouldn’t have this great song!

Darren Hayes - A Conversation with God:

No comments:

Post a Comment