Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Paul Haslinger feat. Sussan Deyhim & Nona Hendryx - Beginning to End

Usually I learn about songs from TV shows, but in this case I learned about a TV show from a song. A friend in high school burned some CDs for me with music she liked, including this track. I looked it up and found out it was from the soundtrack of the American TV series Sleeper Cell, which I finished watching a few months ago. The show has a pretty grandiose soundtrack, and this song is no exception. I initially didn’t know who either of the vocalists of this song were by name, but when I looked up their info I found that both of them are really accomplished artists and I probably should have known who they were before.

Paul Haslinger feat. Sussan Deyhim & Nona Hendryx – Beginning to End:

No comments:

Post a Comment