Friday, September 30, 2011

Megaherz - 5. März

I heard this German band first from a pretty popular AMV for Naruto (which you can watch here), for which they used this song. I wanted it so badly I bought their album with it, which was expensive because it was out-of-print AND a foreign import, without hearing any other songs by them. Fortunately, I ended up really liking the album so it wasn't a bad investment. I really like a lot of their songs, so I just went with this one since it was the first one I heard.
Note: I can’t embed the video, which has HD, but I have the link to it. Also, if you don’t understand German, but you can read Hungarian, you can read the lyrics translation provided in the video! :-D

Megaherz - 5. März [March 5]:
http://youtu.be/unF7fXUDYVY

No comments:

Post a Comment