Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wanting - 我的歌声里

There was a different song by a Chinese artist that I wanted to post for today, but I can't find it ANYWHERE on the Internet in decent quality and it's frustrating me.  So I'm settling for this.  I’m not in love with this song, but I came across it on YouTube and thought it was interesting that the artist’s singing style is a departure from the high-pitched, thin-voiced style of many female C-pop singers. She's based out of Vancouver, and she's a pianist/singer/songwriter, so maybe those things have something to do with it. Other than that, it’s pretty typical of Chinese pop, but that ain’t exactly a bad thing.
Note: You can watch/listen in HD, and there are English translations of the lyrics included! Fancy.

Wanting A.K.A. 曲婉婷 - 我的歌声里 [Wo De Ge Sheng Li - You Exist in My Song]:

No comments:

Post a Comment