Thursday, March 14, 2013

Darren Criss & Chris Colfer - Come What May

At the risk of seeming like an obsessive Klainer, I am posting this song from the popular TV show Glee. I didn’t lose my mind sobbing like everyone else when this duet aired in the most recent episode, but I’ll admit, this cover of the epic love song from the film Moulin Rouge has managed to lodge itself firmly into my mind by being persistently stuck in my head since I first heard it about a week ago. I think the two actors’/singers’ voices blend together beautifully here. As usual, I found Chris’s unique voice to be particularly lovely. It’s amazing how he’s managed to retain that heavenly vocal quality even into adulthood.
Note: The video has HD quality available, and I appreciate that it features a picture of my 2 favorite characters from the show.

Darren Criss & Chris Colfer - Come What May:


Normally the show airs an abridged version of the song, but I guess they made an exception this time:

No comments:

Post a Comment