Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Taro Iwashiro - Her Most Beautiful Smile

This piece is one of my absolute favorites to play on the piano. I’ve played it so much I’ve inadvertently come up with my own rendition of it just by tweaking little things over time. My mom’s kinda obsessed with it too and tries to make me play it for her all the time. It’s so pretty, I can’t even tell you the number of times people have overheard me playing it and went out of their way to ask me what the piece was. Many of them were surprised to find out it’s from the soundtrack of an anime, the Rurouni Kenshin movie called Ishin Shishi e no Requiem (which I’ve never seen, despite having watched much of the anime series, read much of the manga series, and watched one of the OVAs many times).
Note: You can listen in HD!

Taro Iwashiro A.K.A. 岩代 太郎 - Her Most Beautiful Smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment