Monday, July 9, 2012

Xia feat. Flowsik - Tarantallegra

Someone sent me this song in a gigantic playlist of K-pop. I was blasé about most of it, but this song really stood out. In particular, the “Americanness” of the rapper struck me and led me to look up the song info, at which point I confirmed my suspicion: the artist is indeed American, and from the hip hop group Aziatix. I’m not sure exactly what it is that tipped me off, but his swagger is distinctively American, even though his role in the song is minimal. BTW, the main artist is evidently the new incarnation of Xiah, from the original version of the K-pop group DBSK, whom I’ve posted music by before. I guess he’s doing stuff as a solo artist now.
Note:  It's also in HD!

Xia A.K.A. 준수 feat. Flowsik - Tarantallegra:

No comments:

Post a Comment