Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Acoustic Version)

Know what's funny? I actually saw this artist in her first televised performance, before she REALLY blew up, when she was on the 2008 NewNowNext Awards, a tiiiiiiny little awards show targeting the LGBT community wherein they try to predict what the "next big thing" will be. She performed "Just Dance," and to be honest I wasn't that impressed (I still don't care for that song). Well, clearly they knew what they were talking about because next thing I know the song is friggin' ALL OVER THE PLACE and she's suddenly the world's biggest current pop star. Weird. Anyway, here's the acoustic version of the first song by her that I liked, which proved to me that she really CAN sing (as well as play piano, compose, and a whole host of other things).

Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Acoustic Version):

No comments:

Post a Comment