Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Elliott Yamin - Wait for You

I never watched the TV show American Idol, but I heard this guy was a contestant on it. He didn't win, but it appears he got a career out of it anyway, since I heard of him when I saw his music video for this song playing on TV and was like, "Who is this dude? He has a GREAT voice!" Then this song was all over the radio. I should probably look into more music by him…
Storytime: A few years ago, someone I had fallen out of contact with back in middle school sent me a message, seemingly out of nowhere, confessing a rather personal story about how he was in love with his best friend, who had a GF, and how his best friend had posted this song on his blog as a dedication to him… It was so dramatic that I now associate this song with that story.
Note: Song’s in HD!

Elliott Yamin - Wait for You:

No comments:

Post a Comment