Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cosmo Jarvis - Gay Pirates

I found out about this somewhat odd young artist through an article on a website a while ago. This guy makes music that isn’t exactly a style a typically like the sound of, but the themes of his songs and his music videos are so interesting I end up enjoying his work. This is, I believe, his most famous song, and although I knew about it shortly after it came out, it seems to have gained a considerable amount of popularity recently. The appeal of this song largely seems to be that people expect it to be cheeky, much like his other songs and as the title indicates, but it catches them by surprise.  As a warning, there are references to violence.  BTW, this artist is slightly younger than me, once again reminding me of how underaccomplished I am.
Note: Watch and listen in HD!

Cosmo Jarvis - Gay Pirates:

No comments:

Post a Comment