Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shinhwa - This Love

Earlier this year I saw a presentation about the history of K-pop, and although I already had been listening to this artist for years, I was surprised to learn that they are the longest-lasting boyband in Korea. When I thought about it, though, this made sense, because I’ve observed how most ultra-popular idol groups in Korea tend to be flash-in-the-pan successes, maintaining their popularity and contract integrity long enough to put out maybe 2 albums. These guys just put out their 11th album. This is a rare occurrence. I’m glad that these guys are the ones to have the title as longest-running boyband act, though, because they’re one of very few K-pop boybands that I like. This is one of their newest songs, because they’re STILL GOING!
Note: HD quality!

Shinhwa A.K.A. 신화 - This Love:

No comments:

Post a Comment