Monday, January 21, 2013

Sia - Breathe Me

Although this is the third song I’m posting by this quirky Australian artist, I think this is the most famous of her songs. A large part of its fame seems to be due to it being used as the music in the emotional finale of the excellent TV series Six Feet Under, and I even saw the artist’s music advertised in a music store as such (there was a big poster for her that said: “As heard in the finale of Six Feet Under!”), but since then I’ve also heard it used in like 3 different soap operas. (On a related note, whenever I see a list of the best TV finales ever, Six Feet Under is always at the top of the list.)
Note: Enjoy in HD!  But why is it impossible to EVER find a lyrics video with correct lyrics?

Sia - Breathe Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment