Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sixx: A.M. - Life is Beautiful (Acoustic Version)

I found this song through an AMV.  Call this song dark, but I think it's actually pretty uplifting.  I love its meaning (and not just because it reminds me of one of the best TV series ever, Six Feet Under): witnessing the death of others can be a wakeup call to live your own life to the fullest and can lead you to appreciate the life you have.  (I really like the original, non-acoustic version of this song too, and recommend it; I just went with this version because it's "prettier.")
Note:  Available in HD!  BTW, it appears that now embedded YouTube videos don't allow you to change the quality unless you watch them directly on YouTube, so you may have to watch it there to listen to it in HD.

Sixx: A.M. - Life is Beautiful (Acoustic Version):

No comments:

Post a Comment