Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Lascivious Biddies - You Don’t Own Me

I heard this modern-but-retro-sounding cover of Lesley Gore’s 1963 hit on a German soap opera. I searched pretty extensively for this track back in October because I thought it’d make a nice Halloweenish post, but for all my Internet scouring it did not come up. Given that I fruitlessly searched for it a number of times before that over the past few years, I had resigned myself to the probably reality that, like many songs I haven’t been able to find or upload in good quality, I would never be able to post this, but on a whim I decided to briefly check again, and this immediately popped up!
Note: I straight-up GASPED when I saw this song uploaded to YouTube, and in HD no less!

Lascivious Biddies - You Don’t Own Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment